One day, I was thinking about my old earphones that were not working, though they were of no use. I asked my friend, he told me the magic secret, and I got to know we can make wireless headphones at home from the non-working earphone.
This; is an easy and cheap process; you will need some tools for it. In this article, I will tell you how to make wireless headphones at home.
OMG! I was shocked when I got to know about it. Sharing the secret. Follow!
Does making headphones at home sound weird?
Table of Contents
This use to be the same emotion until I tried it. Not any rocket science technique, don’t be scared; chill!
Usually, people tend to make things work in some or another way and try different things out. Some work, some don’t. So, why not give it a try.
Is it harmful to make wireless headphones at home?
No, not at all. It is a safe process and will not harm any person or thing. Just take care of your belongings and follow the mentioned steps properly.
how to make wireless headphones at home?
Method: -Using non-working earphones
Materials required: –
- Non-working earphones
- Copper wire
- Silver foil
- Take one non-working earphone.
- Cut the jack of the earphones with wire length up to 2 inches (with a pair of scissors).
- In the same way, cut both the sides of earphones with the same length of wire.
- Make sure to sharp cut all the wires so that the inside copper wire is visible. There will be two wires; in most earphones, it’s copper wire.
- Make the copper wire visible up to 3-4cm.
- There will be a set of wires; separate them into two parts.
- Now you have to; slightly burn the wire ends with the match stick/lighter (do not do it too much, or else it will be all burnt).
- Sperate all the wires and wrap them with aluminum foil (both the jack and earphone wires).
- Use copper wire to wrap it above the aluminum foil.
- Again, wrap aluminum foil above the copper wire of only earphones, not the jack.
- Now, it’s time to try it out.
- Attach the jack into your laptop socket.
- Start the music; you will see the magic!
This; is the simplest way to make wireless headphones at home.
This was the guide you can follow to make wireless headphones at home. It’s explained in easy steps.
Have a look; you will be surprised by the results.
Here are some of the comprehensive guides:-