Are you tired of listening in low sound so that it doesn’t disturb other people around you? It can be easily avoided by Connecting Bluetooth Headphones with Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung Tv is a fixed device, whereas Bluetooth headphones are mobile devices. Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth speakers, soundbars, and Bluetooth headphones can connect to your Samsung smart Tv if it has Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
Most Samsung TVs are Bluetooth enabled, but if yours is not then, there are many other devices by which you can connect the Bluetooth headphones and Samsung Tv.
Here I will provide you detailed information about how to Connect Bluetooth Headphones with Samsung Tv.
How to understand if your Samsung Tv has Bluetooth or not?
Samsung Smart TVs are the most famous TVs of all and are among the most used ones. For decades Samsung company is making commendable Tv sets and also keeping up with the latest trends. Most of the Samsung TVs and Smart TVs are Bluetooth enabled because many peripheral devices use this means of connecting.
To know your Smart Tv has Bluetooth or not, you can check it in three ways: –
- The easiest way to identify is to google your model number directly and know the details if your smart tv has Bluetooth or not.
- If your Samsung Tv comes with a Smart Remote, it supports Bluetooth, and you can directly pair your headphones with remote settings.
- Go to the settings menu, navigate to sound and then Sound Output. If there is an option named Bluetooth speaker list, then your Smart Tv has a Bluetooth connection.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones with Samsung Smart Tv?
There are two methods to connect Bluetooth headphones with Samsung Tv: –
- Your Tv has built-in Bluetooth.
- Your Tv doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth.
Let’s understand it in detail: –
Your Tv has a Built-in Bluetooth
As most devices feature a cable connection option, Bluetooth is a similar option that helps reduce all the mess that cables create. The whole process is similar to how you connect your wireless headphones to your smartphone.
The process is quite confusing and frustrating for the first time, but if you got to know, further it will be easy to connect.
The process might differ with models, so through the given guide before following the steps.
- Using your Tv remote, navigate to the source, then click on the connection guide.
- Choose the category for your Bluetooth headphones, such as Audio Device, Video Device, etc.
- Refresh the list if your device is not visible.
- Select your Bluetooth Headphones and Press Pair and Connect.
- Enjoy your music.
The connection guide feature is comparatively slow; even if your Samsung Tv doesn’t automatically detect the device, then the above steps will do that comfortably.
Your Tv doesn’t have a Built-in Bluetooth
Getting a Bluetooth adapter is the best option if your Samsung smart tv doesn’t have Bluetooth. An adapter that connects a 3.5mm audio jack. The adapter helps to link, tv to your Bluetooth Headphones even if the tv doesn’t have the option to pair any Bluetooth device.
This adapter will help: –
- Can connect up to two pairs of Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Get an extended Bluetooth range.
- It can be used simultaneously with a soundbar/sound receiver while sharing one digital port.
Steps to follow: –
- Connect your Bluetooth adapter to your Samsung tv and turn the power on.
- Get your Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode. Check the headphone and tv manual before connecting.
- Get your Bluetooth adapter into the Bluetooth pairing model.
- Keep your Bluetooth headphones and the Samsung smart tv close to each other for a better connectivity range.
- Once connected, go to your tv settings and check if it is connected or not.
- Yes, you did it. Now you can enjoy the music.
Some Best Bluetooth Audio and Video transmitters: –
Avantree Audikast (3.5mm jack)-Audio Transmitter
The steps are the same as mentioned above.
Amazon Fire TV Cube (Video Transmitter)
- Go to the Fire Tv service menu and select settings > Controllers and Bluetooth Devices.
- Choose other Bluetooth Devices.
- Wait for the Bluetooth device to appear in the Discovered Device Section.
- Once it appears, select and wait for it to get connected.
Apple TV 4K (Video Transmitter)
- From the Apple TV Home screen, go to Settings
- Click on Remotes and Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Wait for the Bluetooth devices to appear.
- When you see your headphones pop up, choose them from the list.
- Some Bluetooth accessories require a PIN. If Apple TV prompts you, type in the PIN.
Xiaomi Mi Box (Video Transmitter)
- Go to the Mi Box’s service menu.
- Select Remote & accessories > Add accessory.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the pairing of the headphones.
Samsung Smart Tv sets are unique and work the best. To connect Bluetooth headphones with Samsung Smart tv is not a difficult task; it’s just a few steps.
Follow the steps mentioned above with that read the manual given with the smart tv for better guidance.
Here are more such guides as follows:-
How To Make Wireless Headphones At Home? Ultimate Guide! (bestsheadphones.com)
How To Increase Bass In Headphones? – Bests Headphones
Which Is Better Headphones Or Earphones? Headphones Vs Earphones – Bests Headphones
1 thought on “How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones with Samsung Smart TV?”