You’re confused; how to connect your headphones to your laptop? You’re on the right page, and I will tell you in detail about it.
Bluetooth technology helps you connect your devices wirelessly to your Windows 10, removing hurdles from your desktop.
Although you can connect any device to your laptop through Bluetooth connection like keyboard, mouse, headphones, airports, phones, and what you want, some PCs like laptops and tablets have Bluetooth built-in. But if your PC doesn’t have this feature, you can plug a USB Bluetooth adapter into your PC’s USB port to enjoy and get in it and your music/video, etc.
It is a simple process; you can easily do it in seconds!
This article will guide you through pairing your Bluetooth headphones to laptop windows 10.
Remember, this guide is only for windows ten and not for any other operating system.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to laptop windows 10
Table of Contents
Things you need: –
- Your Bluetooth headphones
- Manual of your Bluetooth headphones (which has instructions of the functions); if you don’t have it, you can easily find it on google.
- Windows 10 Laptop.
We will go step by step: –
Make your Bluetooth headphones ready to pair.
As I said, any Bluetooth device can be connected by your laptop if it has the Bluetooth option. Most Bluetooth devices have an on/off button to pair, and in other headphones, you have to long-press the on/off button until you spot a flashing light to pair your device. Mostly headphone.
Read the manual before pairing your device because different headphones have different systems. Your manual maybe has instructions for phones, but it works for all devices.
Turning on your laptop’s Bluetooth
There are different methods to turn on your Bluetooth: –
a. Through windows option: –
- Click on the windows option present on the left side of your screen.
- Select settings; it will open the windows setting.
- Make sure your headphone’s Bluetooth is on.
- Click devices; there are many devices mentioned. Click on Bluetooth & other devices.
- Now, click on Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Select Bluetooth in the Add device window.
- Wait till your PC or laptop scans the Bluetooth device nearby.
- Find the name of the device you want to connect it.
Here arises one question, if your device is not listed, then?
You can do this: –
- If other devices are listed and your device is not showing, try to connect your device with another laptop or phone. Then check it. Then again, try to connect the device with your laptop. If still, it is not working, then report to the customer care of the device manufacturer.
- If there is no device listed after turning on the Bluetooth, once try connecting to another device. If it gets connected, it’s the laptop’s issue. Report to the customer care of the laptop manufacturer.
b. Through In Action Centre: –
On your taskbar, next to the time and date option, there is an option known as action center on right side of your screen.
- Select the action center.
- Click on the Bluetooth option.
- Turn on the Bluetooth.
If there is no Bluetooth option in the action center, then follow these two ways: –
- On the taskbar, select action center and expand it. Bluetooth will appear here as Bluetooth or Not connected.
- Add Bluetooth to your action center!
Select Windows option > Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Quick Actions. Now, go to add or remove quick actions and turn on your Bluetooth.
Pairing laptop and the device
- After you got your device name, click on it, a connect option will appear. Click on that option.
- If you have set a password for connection, then a pin code box will appear. Fill in the correct password.
- Now, your device and laptop are connected successfully.
Follow these steps; it will be easy to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your windows 10 laptop.
Hope this article helped you to connect your Bluetooth.
We have more such comprehensive guides, you can check here:-