Sennheiser is an audio company with its base in Germany. It was founded in the year 1945. Sennheiser provides amazing entry-level, affordable headphones. It offers a wide range of products, including headphones, microphones, wireless microphones, and monitoring systems.
Sennheiser creates different types of headphones to meet the requirements of other people. Wireless headphones for TV & home theatre systems, monitoring headphones for studio use, portable headphones for iPods, etc.
Sennheiser launched in India in the year 2007. In India, Sennheiser’s service centers are located in Gurgaon, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mumbai. To avail of any Sennheiser’s services in India, customers need to contact services centers at these locations.
Sennheiser provides great service to its customers. If you are having trouble with any Sennheiser products and want to replace them with a new product, you can claim a Sennheiser warranty.
Sennheiser products generally have two years warranty period. Some products may have different warranty periods. You can claim a Sennheiser warranty only if the product is within the warranty period.
How Sennheiser warranty works and Sennheisers Terms and Conditions of warranty are informed below
Table of Contents
To claim a Sennheiser warranty in India, you have to contact the Sennheiser service center and then courier your product with its bill to the nearest Sennheiser service center. When the product gets received, they will send you a confirmation message, and within a maximum of 4 weeks, your new Sennheiser product will be delivered.
To claim a Sennheiser warranty in India, you must ensure that your product has its warranty period. If not, free services will not be provided by the company.
If you have bought the Sennheiser product from an offline shop or store, you can claim their services by directly contacting the store. This is how the Sennheiser warranty works in India.
You can claim a warranty for Sennheiser CX 180 in India by following the processes mentioned above.
The warranty of the product will not be covered in the below-mentioned cases:
- If any damage is occurred due to improper/incorrect usage(operating error, mechanical damage).
- If any damage occurred due to wear and tear.
- If the product has a limited service life, like rechargeable and disposable batteries.
- If there are any damage issues that the buyer is already aware of at the time of purchase.
- If there are any minor faults/damages that do not affect the product’s value or its intended purpose.
- The warranty will not be claimed if the product gets modified or repaired by anyone other than authorized service providers of the company.
- If the identification labels or serial numbers get altered, the product’s warranty cannot be claimed.
Terms of warranty to claim Sennheiser warranty in India
- While sending the product for warranty claim customer should bear the shipping charges. The company will pay the courier charges when sending back the product to the customer.
- To claim warranty services, a retail tax invoice is mandatory. Invoice is considered as proof of purchase.
- If the customer purchased a product online, it could only be claimed from Gurgaon, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mumbai service centers.
- Sennheiser doesn’t provide warranty services for refurbished products.
Once the product gets delivered to the customer, no refund or exchange is possible. If there is any manufacturing defect or any error, only then can you return the Sennheiser product?
To return Sennheiser products, you must add the invoice and original bill receipt with the product. Once the company receives the product, as per your preference, it will either refund your money or exchanges it with a new product.
Q1. Is Sennheiser available in India?
Yes, Sennheiser is available in India. Sennheiser launched in India in the year 2007. Currently, Sennheiser is providing its services in Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
Q2. Why is Sennheiser so expensive?
Sennheiser headphones provide great comfort and performance. With its amazing sound quality, it provides the ultimate listening experience to the users. The Sennheiser headphones are one of the best headphones in the world. With the amazing features and services, it makes Sennheiser worth expensive.
Q3.Is Sennheiser better than Bose?
Though Bose and Sennheiser nearly provide similar features and services, Sennheiser is slightly superior. The sound quality in Sennheiser feels more natural and powerful than Bose. Sennheiser offers a wide range of varieties of headphones. It also has some amazing extra features that are not available in Bose.
Sennheiser is one of the leading audio companies that offer a wide range of products. Sennheisers headphones provide absolute comfort. It has the best build quality and high-quality design. The Sennheiser headphones are best known for their unparalleled sound quality and performance.
It is designed and crafted to elevate your music listening experience. It offers headphones with a variety of features to meet the preferences of customers.
Sennheiser provides two years of warranty services for its products. You can claim a Sennheiser warranty in India by following the procedures mentioned above. If you are looking for a new pair of headphones, Sennheiser is one of the best options you have.
We have more such comprehensive articles as follows:-